Sunday, March 28, 2010

24hrs... Not quite!

Well, after 19 hrs my right knee was rapidly swelling, and my 12th lap had taken almost 2hrs and 20min of extremly painfull limping to accomplish... So I called it a "day" and crawled into the car to try to regain some core body heat. After 4 hrs of fitfull, but at least warm sleep, I hobbled my way over to the finish area in time to hear the horn blast indicating the official end. My 64.44 miles was definitely not enough to place in the race standings, but will make a significant multiplier for all the pledges-per-mile for Paislees MORE Expedition, and that's what really counts!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Vince! You are amazing! Paisley is lucky to have such a great dad! Great job.

    ReplyDelete